Naked & Thriving
Have you ever asked yourself:
- "Why isn't my skin glowing and hydrated?"
- "How can I rejuvenate my skin without the harsh chemicals?"
- "Where can I find a skin oil that's for my skin type?"
- "What key ingredients should I look for when it comes to my skin concerns?"
If you have ever asked yourself the questions above, then lucky for you, I have a solution! Have you heard of Naked & Thriving? This brand believes that healthy skin is the best thing you can wear at any age. Naked & Thriving works with sustainable farms that provide clean and organic ingredients that are healthy for your skin. Not only does this brand care about your skin, but Naked & Thriving also care about the planet too! This brand is cruelty-free, paraben-free, vegan, USA-made, and gluten-free. If you want to learn more about Naked & Thriving, visit the About page!
Also, before we get started, take their Skincare Quiz here to see what recommendations you get for your skin type!
Naked & Thriving's Rejuvenate Oil works wonders for those who have dark spots, acne scars, wrinkles, or any signs of aging skin. This oil rehydrates and rejuvenates the skin with combinations of botanical oils that benefit you and your skin. These oils provide your skin with essential fatty acids, vitamins, antioxidants, phytonutrients, and anti-inflammatories. Believe me, your skin will love this oil if you have dark spots, saggy skin, or any signs of aging, plus this oil will leave your skin glowing!
My Morning Skincare Routine:
Rinse face with warm water to open pores
Apply soap to facial brush and gently scrub face for 1 minute
Rinse soap with warm water, then rinse face again with cold water
Pat dry face with a towel
Apply toner to face
Apply 4-6 drops of Rejuvenate oil to the face and neck
Massage face with Gua Sha tool
Let the oil absorb in the skin for 3-5 minutes before applying other products
Apply lotion and watch your skin glow!
Below are the key ingredients to the Rejuvenate Oil. If you want to see a full list of ingredients click here!
- Argan Oil: Also known as "liquid gold", is full of antioxidants, fatty acids, and natural vitamins that help with elasticity and skin aging
- Pomegranate Seed: fights off free radicals and contains punicic acid which is a strong anti-inflammatory that encourages elasticity
- Sea Buckthorn: the richest natural source of Beta Carotene, a form of Vitamin A that helps overall skin health
- Rosehip Oil: Contains high levels of omega and fatty acids which help promote healthy skin cells and repair damaged tissue
If you want to learn more about Naked & Thriving and what products can help get your skin looking vibrant and healthy, visit Naked & Thriving!
Thanks for reading! Don't forget to subscribe to Zest of Life so you don't miss out on any new articles and announcements!